A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Castillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo B. Castillo practice?
Dr. Reynaldo Castillo practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Park General Practitioners.