More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reynaldo Dela Rosa
Dr. Reynaldo Dela Rosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL, with other offices in South Bend, IN and Lafayette, LA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Dela Rosa is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Lafayette General Medical Center and Rio Grande Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Reynaldo Dela Rosa has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Reynaldo Dela Rosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.
Dr. Peter Hervie
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Ronald Flaster
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Zuzana Novak
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi28