A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynaldo Hernandez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo D Hernandez MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo D. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Reynaldo Hernandez practices Urology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Urologists.