Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Makabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Makabali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynaldo Makabali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makabali graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makabali has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makabali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo L. Makabali practice?
Dr. Reynaldo Makabali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.