A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Makabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Makabali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynaldo Makabali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makabali graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makabali has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo Limpin Makabali MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo L. Makabali practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Makabali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reynaldo Makabali practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.