A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Reynaldo R Martinez MD LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Reynaldo Martinez practices Family Medicine near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Family Physicians.