A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Reynaldo R Martinez MD LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Reynaldo Martinez practices Family Medicine near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Family Physicians.