A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Reynaldo R Martinez MD LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez practice?
Dr. Reynaldo Roman Martinez practices Family Medicine near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Family Physicians.