A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid RefluxDigestive DisordersStomach UlcerLactose IntoleranceIBS
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez practices Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Mobile Gastroenterologists.