A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid RefluxDigestive DisordersStomach UlcerLactose IntoleranceIBS
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Infirmary West
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez practices Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Gastroenterologists.