Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Reynaldo Rodriguez?

Rectal Cancer

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I had surgery for rectal cancer in 2010. I had Chemo and Radiation and have been cancer free for this diagnosis ever since. In 2012 I had Carcinoid Cancer of the Ileum that has caused bowel incontinence. I suffered with this until this year (2015) when I found Dr. Rodriguez. He has prescribed a medication that has really helped. I will never be 100%, but it is now tolerable. He is a very good doctor with a wonderful disposition.

Listen to you and does not cut you off,. Does not make you feel rushed.

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I was very pleased with him. He took his time and was very through. He was recommeded to me by a friend and she was right, he will find out what is wrong with you.

Posted on October 5th, 2017