Dr. Reynaldo Sanchez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2015
hope for a valid medical system
Before I met Dr. Sanchez, I literally had given up the hope for someday to have in this country a valid and honest medical system. Dr. Sanchez is the most caring , knowledgeable, and competent doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His passion for teaching patients how to develop and practice the habits necessary to evolve into a truly healthy and well informed individual is so intense that it is impossible to miss the aura that surrounds him as an intensely shining light of his hope and belief that someday the human race will realize what changes it must practice to extend longevity and wellness. Those individuals that believe that they are well and without any hidden problems are mistaken in this belief and will cause themselves a decrease in their longevity if they persist in this misguided belief. I finally realized this after seeing the results of the lab tests that he ordered for me. It was mainly through his intuition that he chose the tests that would show the deficiencies that if left uncorrected would eventually lead to a premature state of illness along with a decrease in longevity. I will be eternally grateful for his highly accurate intuition that directed him to select specific lab tests that would detect these deficiencies long before they manifested.themselves externally and early enough to have time to correct these problems long before they became a problem that would not be possible to correct when detected at a later stage of development. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sanchez to friends and family and basically to anyone who would be interested in increasing their wellness and longevity. Thank you Dr. Sanchez

August 3rd, 2015
Superior, tailored treatment based on expertise
Dr. Sanchez watches and helps me manage my health meticulously, through careful examination of blood work reports and his intense focus on staying on top of effective treatments and latest findings. His humor is contagious and much needed at times, and the time he takes to explain things (not just 'do this', but adds 'and this is why') is far greater than any other doctor I've seen. He is accessible, communicative, knowledgeable, and diligent in following up, when needed.

August 2nd, 2015
Finally finding a.doctor that will give you accurate information
Dr. Sanchez was the most positive experience I have ever had with a doctor. He was the most well informed doctor I have ever visited. Anyone over the age of fifty who thinks there is nothing wrong with them is fooling themselves He told me that he feels it is his responsibility to make the patient aware of potential problems and the consequences of these problems if left uncorrected and then allow the patient the choice of addressing the possible problem or ignoring them. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to any friend or family member. I left his office feeling that I was more aware of all the possible problems that exist and certainly more aware than the family doctor . Thanks

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Sanchez is a very caring, physician who is willing to spend the time to do a thorough examination and takes the time to explain to his patient what he finds. If you get fifteen minutes with most doctors, you're lucky. I highly recommend him.

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Sanchez is the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He spent over an hour with me, examining me and explaining what he was doing and what the issues were. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.