A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynaldo Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynaldo Velasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynaldo Velasco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 66 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Velasco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynaldo M Velasco MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reynaldo M. Velasco practice?
- Dr. Reynaldo Velasco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reynaldo Velasco practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Collingswood, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.