Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reynaldo Zapata
Dr. Reynaldo Zapata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zapata is affiliated with Temple Community Hospital, Pacific Alliance Medical Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Zapata has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reynaldo Zapata has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Reynaldo Zapata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mohinder Sohal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Vasanth Kumar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Steven Ho
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi25