A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reyneiro Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reyneiro Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reyneiro Castro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reyneiro Castro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Reyneiro Castro practice?
- Dr. Reyneiro Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Reyneiro Castro practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists.