A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reyneiro Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reyneiro Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reyneiro Castro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reyneiro Castro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Reyneiro Castro practice?
- Dr. Reyneiro Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Reyneiro Castro practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Allergists.