A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reynerio Lanoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reynerio Lanoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reynerio Lanoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanoy graduated from Xavier University, City, Phillippines.
Dr. Lanoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redington Fairview General Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reynerio Sepe Lanoy MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reynerio S. Lanoy practice?
- Dr. Reynerio Lanoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reynerio Lanoy practices Internal Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME.
See Waterville Internists.