Dr. Reynold Agard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reynold Agard?

June 20th, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Worth the wait.

August 22nd, 2016

X

I saw Christiana Pecorella Nurse practioner, she was Great. As for the returning of the phone call to get my first appointment it took 2 solid weeks. The front staff all sit right there together there is no reason for this to take this long.

June 1st, 2016

Exceptional

April 19th, 2016

Excellent dr

Had perplexing problem and dr. Agard worked right besid3 me trying to get to 5he root of my problem. Very helpful in pain management and continued followup.

November 16th, 2015

Excellent caring doctor

I went to him because of his bedside manner with my mother the numerous times he had seen her in the hospital. He never rushed, was always concerned about any f our concerns, and seemed to genuinely care about the patient and her needs.

September 11th, 2015

I have found the staff to be very friendly. Dr. Agard does comes to the hospital when I've been an inpatient. Dr. Agard spent time to talk to me and comfort me. He's a wonderful man. I have been so appreciative of everyone in the office. I also see the nurse practitioner Angela quite a bit. She had always provided me with exceptional care. I would recommend this office to anyone.

March 12th, 2015

Awesome Doctors Terrible Staff Contact!!!

If you are looking for awesome doctors and physician assistants this office has the best. You will spend quality time with the doctors and feel very satisfied with your doctor experience. However, it"s the most frustrating office to call and try and speck with the office staff. I have often times had to go to the medical aid unit because the staff will not call back to give you an appointment after making you leave a message. So if you are ok with constantly trying to get through to talk to someone and sometimes being able to make an appointment then this is your place because the doctors really do care if you can get pass the staff!!

July 3rd, 2014

Dr. Agard is an excellent doctor one of the best !!!!! However he needs to get rid of his front office staff !!!!!!! They are very rude and unprofessional! The nurse practitioners are also excellent !

August 28th, 2013

Patient

I am very happy with the doctor but I am very frustrated with the staff. I you have an HMO and require a lot of referrals. This may not be the office for you if you need a lot of refferrals because the staff does not seem to work well with processing request for refferrals. For example, I requested a refferral a week ago and resheduled the appointment hoping that the refferral would be in place by the next appointment. The refferal request is still not processed and I may have to reschedule again.

August 22nd, 2013

mrs

Very patient and people friendly doctor. Answers all medical questions when presented and very knowlegable. Spends decent time with you instead of 15mins as some doctors do.front office was a disaster in the past, but it has been revamped restaffed an more organized. Great medical team

March 7th, 2013

I believe Dr. Agard and his nurse practitioner are excellent medical professionals. They spent as much time as necessary with excellent bedside manner. I especially liked their approach to going with a specialist early on rather than then trying to manage complex problems. I am sorry they chose another location. The front office however was a disaster. Surly, disorganized, couldn't take criticism, and more.

July 11th, 2012

Takes time with you

There ARE times when it seems to take a long time to see the Doctor or the Physician Assistant, BUT, once in the exam room ALL of the medical staff take time to be sure that all of your questions are answered, and you know what your next steps are. I appreciate that. I don't, however, like being called by my first name. It seems the men are called Mr., and the women by the first names, for the most part.