A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Abghari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abghari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abghari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Abghari, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abghari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abghari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza E Abghari MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza E. Abghari practice?
- Dr. Reza Abghari has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Abghari practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dearborn Radiologists.