A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Abghari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Abghari, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abghari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abghari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza E Abghari MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza E. Abghari practice?
- Dr. Reza Abghari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Abghari practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dearborn Radiologists.