A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Alavi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Alavi, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Alavi MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza Alavi practice?
- Dr. Reza Alavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reza Alavi practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.