A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Babapour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Babapour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Babapour, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Babapour graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babapour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babapour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza G. Babapour practice?
Dr. Reza Babapour practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists.