A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Banifatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Banifatemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banifatemi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Banifatemi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza Banifatemi practice?
- Dr. Reza Banifatemi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Reza Banifatemi practices Internal Medicine near Williamsville, NY.