Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Banifatemi
Dr. Reza Banifatemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Banifatemi is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC. Dr. Banifatemi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Banifatemi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...