A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Banifatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Banifatemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banifatemi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banifatemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza Banifatemi practice?
Dr. Reza Banifatemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Surgeons.