Learn more about Dr. Reza Bassiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassiri
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bassiri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Bassiri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassiri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Ghane Bassiri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reza G. Bassiri practice?
- Dr. Reza Bassiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Bassiri practices Psychiatry near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Psychiatrists.