A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Bassiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassiri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassiri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Bassiri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassiri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Ghane Bassiri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reza G. Bassiri practice?
- Dr. Reza Bassiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Bassiri practices Psychiatry near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Psychiatrists.