A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Bayati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Bayati, Wound Healing Expert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayati
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bayati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bayati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Bayati MD is a male Phlebologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Bayati practice?
- Dr. Reza Bayati has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Bayati practices Phlebology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Phlebologists.