Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Bayati
Dr. Reza Bayati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocklin, CA, with another office in Orangevale, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Bayati is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Bayati has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Reza Bayati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.
Dr. David Patella
Rocklin, CA 0.55 mi35
Dr. Michael Laidlaw Jr
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rocklin, CA 0.55 mi16
Dr. Chi Van Hoozen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Rocklin, CA 0.55 mi30