A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Bayati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Bayati, Concierge Medicine Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayati
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bayati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bayati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Bayati MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Bayati practice?
- Dr. Reza Bayati has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Bayati practices Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Phlebology near Rocklin, CA.
See Rocklin Internists, Rocklin Bariatric Specialists, and Rocklin Phlebologists.