A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Borhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Borhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borhani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Borhani, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borhani graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Borhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Sam Borhani DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza S. Borhani practice?
- Dr. Reza Borhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Borhani practices Emergency Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Emergency Physicians.