A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Str Chowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reza S. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Reza Chowdhury has 6 office locations.
Dr. Reza Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Franklin Square, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.