Dr. Reza STR Chowdhury MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza S. Chowdhury practice?
Dr. Reza Chowdhury practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, New York Infectious Disease Doctors, and New York Pediatricians.