Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Chowdhury
Dr. Reza Chowdhury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Bronx, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Chowdhury is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview, North Shore University Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Chowdhury has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Reza Chowdhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Maria Rodriguez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Mohammad Rahman
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi16