A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Dabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Dabir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Dabir, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabir graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Dabir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza R Dabir MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reza R. Dabir practice?
- Dr. Reza Dabir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reza Dabir practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiologists.