A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Dabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Dabir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Dabir, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabir graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Dabir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Dabir MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza Dabir practice?
- Dr. Reza Dabir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Reza Dabir practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.