Learn more about Dr. Reza Dabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Dabir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Dabir, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabir graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Dabir has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza R Dabir MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reza R. Dabir practice?
- Dr. Reza Dabir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reza Dabir practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiologists.