Learn more about Dr. Reza Danesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Danesh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danesh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Danesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesh graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Danesh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Danesh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reza Danesh practice?
- Dr. Reza Danesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Danesh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians and Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.