A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Danesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Danesh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danesh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Danesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesh graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Danesh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Danesh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reza Danesh practice?
- Dr. Reza Danesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Danesh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians and Los Alamitos General Practitioners.