A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Daugherty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Daugherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza James Daugherty MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza J. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Reza Daugherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reza Daugherty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Chadds Ford, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Emergency Physicians.