Dr. A Ehyai MD Patient Reviews

2.9

May 18th, 2016
He is a great Doctor

March 11th, 2015
If you can go to any other doctor than this guy I suggest you go elsewhere. This man is very rude and sends medical assistants in to perform tests on patients instead of doing them himself like he should be doing. Plus he had me sit around waiting for him for almost 2hrs.

July 26th, 2013
Waste of time
I was referred to this doctor for Migraines, numbness, tingling and burning sensations in my arms and legs. This doctor did such a quick exam on me like he was in a hurry to get it over with. He said I can take a pill for Migraines, I said I already do but I thought I was seeing you to get to the bottom of all of my symptoms. He said no only Migraines and refused to help me any further. I said I thought you would do a Nerve test on me and he said no , your primary doctor can assist you with that. I left that office crying and feeling hopeless because as it was I had to wait 2 months just to see him.

March 29th, 2013
Seeking Care Elsewhere
He did not have a pre-apt questionnaire, which even a GP makes you fill out. Insteas he asks 3 questions & asks for your meds, and thinks he can use a pre-set form in his head to figure things out. He spent 10 minutes with me. The apt got off on the wrong foot, when he asked me what meds I had previously been on and I told him I had it was attached. He said it wasn't. I apologized and said I thought that it was. I was right. It was downhill from there. He then asked me why, despite having a diagnosis from a world-renowned neurologist why I thought I had a particular diagnosis. So I explained my primary symptoms (headaches). He then ignored, didn't even ask about, any and *all* of my other symptoms, expect my hands, which he declared to be carpal tunnel without a test, even though I have parasthesia in all 5 fingers (does not normally occur in CTS). He spent 10 min with me. Did not ask me if I had questions. Did the 1 thing to my meds that I told him I did *not* want done (for multiple reasons). It was horrible. He did not help me at all. I will be going elsewhere.

November 9th, 2010
Best Neurologist I've Seen
Dr. Eyhai is the second neurologist I've seen for my MS. He is kind, compassionate and has gives great attention to detail. I went to this doctor a complete mess looking for a second opinion. He confirmed my diagnosis, explained to me what was happening to my body and changed my medications to make me feel more back to normal. He also discovered a condition I had no idea I had. He did an EMG to confirm his diagnosis. Could not give this doctor a high enough recommendation!!