Overall Review

4.9

August 17th, 2016
Wish all Dr's were like this one.

August 14th, 2015
Concerned and Loving Daughter
My father had end stage Emphysema when he first saw Dr. Farhangfar. The doctor knew of a new medication which he prescribed for my father. I honestly belief through the Doctor's care my father's life lasted one year longer than it would have with another Doctor. He advised me of home remedies to do when my father was shorter of breath than usual and that kept him out of the hospital, prolonged his life and made that extra time more quality time than quantity time. My father's cognitive ability was certainly reduced and he was not yet ready (or able) to face the fact that he was dying. The Doctor recognised this and was compassionate enough to respect my father's understanding of his illness, and always gave him information my father could understand (without upsetting him). For example, my father asked "when can I get rid of this oxygen machine?" The Doctor simply said "I think you will need it for the rest of your life" and that was it. He could have gone into a long explanation about the progression of my father's disease but he knew it was not what my father wanted to know or really needed to know. Honestly Dr. Farhangfar will treat your parents as if they are his own. I will never forget the care Dr. Farhangfar gave to my father.

May 3rd, 2014
First time patient, he spent 1 hour with me!