Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Fazel
Dr. Reza Fazel, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Lehi, UT, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Fazel is affiliated with Emory Crawford Long Hospital, Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Fazel has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Reza Fazel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lehi, UT.
Dr. Waseem Jaffrani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lehi, UT 0 mi21
Dr. Roger Borchardt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Lehi, UT 0 mi28
Dr. Sean Collins
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Lehi, UT 1.63 mi4