A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Firoozabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Firoozabadi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firoozabadi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firoozabadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firoozabadi graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Firoozabadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Firoozabadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza Firoozabadi practice?
- Dr. Reza Firoozabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Firoozabadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.