A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Gamagami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Gamagami, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Gamagami, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Anal and Rectal Abscesses
- Breast Cancer and Breast Diseases
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Resection
- Colorectal and Digestive Disease Screening and Surgery
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Esophageal Myotomy for Achlasia
- Esophageal Resection
- Fundoplication for Heartburn
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamagami graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamagami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Alex Gamagami MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Gamagami practice?
- Dr. Reza Gamagami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Gamagami practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons and New Lenox Oncologists.