Learn more about Dr. Reza Gamagami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Gamagami, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamagami
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamagami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Gamagami, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamagami graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gamagami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Alex Gamagami MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Gamagami practice?
- Dr. Reza Gamagami has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Gamagami practices Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.