A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Gamagami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Gamagami, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamagami
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamagami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Gamagami, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamagami graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gamagami has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Alex Gamagami MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Gamagami practice?
- Dr. Reza Gamagami has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Gamagami practices Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.