A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Ghavamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Ghavamian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Ghavamian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghavamian graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghavamian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghavamian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza Ghavamian practice?
Dr. Reza Ghavamian practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.