Dr. Reza Ghorbani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reza Ghorbani?

September 28th, 2017

Terrible doctor

Horrible! This doctor tried to sell me Botox, eyelid surgery, along with a laser treatment. He told me some of the mild acne scarring I had on my face wouldn't be improved by the laser, instead he would have to do subcisions. I agreed to the subcisions, which were over $1,000. I noticed after I had healed that I had EXTENTIVE deep and wide scarring from where he did the subcisions. I even have scarring in areas of my face that I originally had no scars @ all. I've spent thousands of dollars @ a plastic surgeon's office trying to repair the damage this guy did to my face. Don't be fooled, the five star reviews are from him.

August 17th, 2017

I was very satisfied with Dr. Ghorbani; he is an exceptional doctor. Unfortunately his treatment was not able to alleviate my pain. The physical therapy provided by Sherri Ling and is the only therapy to help me in the past 10 years.

November 1st, 2016

more experience w/his junior colleagues. Dr. G. can be brusque, but he's very good at explaining both the problems, and the possible treatments.

October 27th, 2016

Patient

Best of the best! He is straight to the point, he is honest and firm. He reminds me of the dad I never had. #lovehim

February 19th, 2016

patient

Dr. Ghorbani was one of the BEST doctors I had in that area. He didn't treat me like a number on a page but like a patient that he wanted to see recover. The staff knew my face and knew me by my first name always. If I still live in that state I would still be a patient. I was a patient for about 4 1/2 to 5 years. He is a Great Doctor, would definitely return if I could, keep up the good work !!!!!

December 2nd, 2015

Over Confidence

After arriving at Dr Reza Ghorbani office on time , I was kept waiting for more than half an hour , after which I was asked to pay my co- pay before I even saw the doctor, I was taken to a room where I sat for another 15 minutes , before Dr Ghorbani came in , it was obvious he had not really reviewed my health history by the questions he asked me, what shocked me most was he did not even examine me in regards to my condition , and then the bigger shock was when he mentioned two treatments ,and told me to pick which one I taught would be best for my situation, l looked at him and actually told him he was the doctor and he should be the wiser according to my medical records ,this doctor is over confidence and quit pompous, he had no interest in his Patient , and the rude staff at his office did not help either I had to let them know more than 3 times the information about me that was in their system was wrong , and after they said they corrected it I had to call to correct information on a prescription I was given terrible terrible service. NOT GOING BACK

January 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Ghorbani for treatment my degenerative disc disease and pain management for 4 yrs now and I am very satisfied with his services as well as the office staff.

June 28th, 2014

Terrible experience. Horrific staff. Ultra Conceited Doctor.

Have been to the Chevy Chase location over 12 times and each time the staff is playing around and inattentive. I’ve seen them openly make fun of clients after they have walked out the door. I saw two of them look at each other with grins and then bursting out laughing. Horrendous behavior. One website says that Dr. Ghorbani is “Internationally acclaimed” but based on his staff I would say he is an “International Joke.” He seems knowledgable but his manners are extremely poor. He said to me in a condescending and berating manner, “You have pain here, here and here and everywhere” while waving his arm around my body in twirls. He said this looking at the floor in an angry fashion. He is the type that looks down on people based on many observations. His professional assistants are also rough people. They seem knowledgeable but they talk to you as though you were a Golden Retriever. Unbelievable that these people are allowed to practice medicine. The hippocratic oath requires doctors to fight against injustice. This place shows that they think they are invincible. Do not support these moral criminals. Typical money grubbers and very narcissistic.

November 19th, 2013

Senior Administrative Assistant

Dr. Ghorbani was knowledgeable and diagnosed my problem almost immediately. He really cared about what I said. Instead of providing a bunch of pills that put me in a zombie state he had me work with a physical therapist and an acupuncturist. The staff was especially cognizant of what I was going through and made me feel like I was a real person. Thank you Dr. Ghorbai.

November 15th, 2013

great doctor

he was very knowledgeable interested in what I was saying and the most important thing he did not push prescriptions on me , instead he wanted me to get an MRI and physical therapy and even mentioned acupuncture. He is so willing to work with you WOW!

November 1st, 2013

Dr. Ghorbani has made a huge difference in the quality of my life.

March 10th, 2013

a salesman who pushes procedures

Dr. Ghorbani is more interested in pushing procedures than treating patients. He treated my back with steroid epidural injections which caused me to develop Cushing's Syndrome and did not alleviate my pain. Before I was officially diagnosed with cushing's from the endocrinologist, but presented all the classic symptoms, he suggested I have another epidural injection. I would never go back to him.