A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Jarrahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Jarrahy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Jarrahy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Palliative Care
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrahy graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrahy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Jarrahy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza Jarrahy practice?
- Dr. Reza Jarrahy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reza Jarrahy practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.