Dr. Reza Jarrahy MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
Dr. Jarrahy saved me. I had a near death experience, experiencing an ATV accident. I broke every bone in my face, jaw, nose, mouth, etc. I lost 6 of my teeth, had a fracture in my skull, liver laceration, and fracture in my left knee. Dr. Jarrahy did an 8 hour maxillofacial surgery on me, and another follow up surgery a month later. The work he conducted was outstanding, and I am healing remarkably. Not to mention his assistant Gina did everything she could to get us to see him when she heard about my emergency situation. I am now on the road to recovery thanks to Dr. Jarrahy. I could not imagine having another plastic surgeon doing the surgeries on me. He is incredible. My experience here is a 10/10.

July 1st, 2017
Nose surgery/ jaw surgery
I did my nose and jaw surgery with Dr. Jarrahy about 5 years ago and I have been suffering ever since. First time I did my nose with him, it looked horrible. It looked like he did not even touch my nose. I went back for a revision and yes he made me pay for it again. Second time he made it even worse. Now let's move on to my jaw. My jaw was sideways so I went to him to straighten my jaw. Let me tell you he did not even know how to fix my jaw. I did my jaw twice with him and yet it was still sideways and skinny. I wasted my time and lots and lots of money. Every day I looked at myself in the mirror I cried because it was so horrific. After many years, I saved up so much money to be able to afford another surgery to correct what he screwed up on. I called the office after my surgery to complain and all he did was ignore me and act like nothing was wrong. Finally I did my surgery else where and I am so happy. All they care about is money money money. They don't care about their patients at all. Do yourselves a favor and save your money. They don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. Oh and Gina the lady who collects the money, she will sweet talk you until she gets what she wants. After that you mean nothing to her.

April 22nd, 2016
Wonderful!
Wonderful doctor! He saved my sons life.

March 29th, 2015
Careless
Other doctors seem better.

January 24th, 2015
Better competence elsewhere
Arrogant, condescending attitude. Big no, no. Better surgeons in the area.

March 26th, 2014
Dr. Jarrahy has performed plastic surgery repairs on my daughter, who was born with a cleft lip and palate. When I adopted her at age 2-1/2, her lip had been repaired but not her palate. He worked on her alongside Dr. Henry Kawamoto and the surgery was a great success. His bedside manner while visiting with her in the hospital was warm and caring. She is now 10 and we are back for more repairs. She likes him very much and has no qualms about talking to him and asking questions about what he is going to do. I am confident that this next surgery will be as successful as the last.

February 27th, 2013
I trust Dr. Jarrahy & his staff with my life. They are an incredible group of professionals and he is an exceptional doctor, the most skillful and professional I have ever encountered. After horrific facial trauma due to a car accident, that other doctors at other hospitals had no idea what to do with, Dr. Jarrahy was able to reconstruct my face to a degree where family and friends by their own words 'could never tell anything happened.' I am forever grateful to this doctor who gave me back a quality of life that otherwise, would have been dramatically different. Besides that, you can tell from his personality that he is a great human being. Five stars without a doubt. World-class.

May 22nd, 2012
Don't bother
For a $250 consultation fee, I expected Jarrahy to spend time explaining his diagnostic and answering my questions especially when his staff kept telling me that the consultation duration was no problem and didn't give me a definite time duration. I was sorely disappointed.

May 21st, 2012
He did an amazing job with me. He is an outstanding surgeon, he knows what he's doing and is easy to get along with. Great at what he does and always tries he best to fix what he has to the best of his ability.

August 2nd, 2017