A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimipour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Karimipour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam Reza Reza Karimipour MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gholam Reza R. Karimipour practice?
- Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour has 1 office location.
Dr. Gholam Reza Karimipour practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons and Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeons.