A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Khaghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaghani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaghani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khaghani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Khaghani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza Khaghani practice?
- Dr. Reza Khaghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Khaghani practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach General Practitioners and Redondo Beach Internists.