A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Khaghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaghani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khaghani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Khaghani MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reza Khaghani practice?
- Dr. Reza Khaghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Khaghani practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach General Practitioners and Redondo Beach Internists.