A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mina-Araghi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mina-Araghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina-Araghi graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mina-Araghi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi practice?
- Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Mina-Araghi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange Pulmonologists.