Dr. Reza Mirali Akbari MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fairfax, VA

no change

July 14th, 2016
My mother had breast cancer and Dr. Mirali did partial reconstruction surgery after her mastectomy. He added her expenders in doing her mastectomy she will have to go back in for the 2nd surgery for the final part. Dr. Mirali wanted her to be really happy with her size and make sure she was 100% comfortable. The care my mom received from him doing this hard time has truly been a blessing from God. He was so patient with us I asked over 100 questions. My mom seen on other plastic surgeons that came recommend, but she said no one took the time to explain everything to her like Dr. Mirali. He made her feel like he honestly cared about her well being her restored her to feeling whole. He helped her through a terrifying part of our life. He did it with warmth and dignity. We will never forget what her doctors did for her. We tell everyone who wants to know about what they did for her. God bless them. A million thanks to Dr. Mirali for being such an amazing Doctor. Natasha Thrower and Family

May 20th, 2016
Horrible experience. Rude staff. Physician was even worse. Does not speak English Do not go see him.

May 9th, 2016
Trustworthy and skilled!

May 4th, 2015
Total genius! Excellent bedside and appt attitude, super friendly, great office staff. Can't say enough good about him!

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Mirali EXCELLENT for post breast cancer reconstruction
Excellent surgeon for breast cancer reconstruction. Very knowledgeable and informative about options. EXCELLENT surgical skill. Dr. Mirali strives for perfection. EXCELLENT bedside manner throughout a very difficult time. Highly recommend Dr. Mirali to any woman diagnosed with breast cancer.

December 5th, 2013
Excellent plastic surgeon!
Dr. Miraliakbari performed 4 surgeries on me..I was in the hospital for a month and a half. He has a marvelous bedside manner and a lovely sense of humor. He looks you right in the eye when he talks to you. He takes his time explaining procedures to you and makes you feel really good about things. Not that he paints everything "rosy" if it's not, but he made me feel like he could perform any surgery, and I had nothing to worry about. He is a very talented plastic surgeon, and is certainly well liked by the staff. (They think he's great!) He is willing to try new healing procedures when some don't work..my visiting nurse called him (and spoke with him -- not a nurse) and expressed concern about two of my wounds and suggested another type of procedure to be used. Dr. Mirali told her to go ahead and use what she suggested. My wounds are nearly healed. If this man had a huge ego, he probably wouldn't have taken the nurse's suggestion. He wants the best for his patients, and they know it. I live 65 miles from his office, and I recommend him to my friends who live here--I tell them they won't find any other doctor like Miraliakbari. I won't go to another surgeon if I need one!

June 28th, 2012
Truly excellent surgeon
Dr. Mirali is an EXCELLENT and talented surgeon. The left side of my face was shattered in a car accident, and he has worked tirelessly to repair the damage - even independently attending conferences and consulting other surgeons due to the unique challenges of my case. I am extremely pleased with the quality of his work, and he continues to go far above the call of duty while sincerely treating me with the utmost kindness, professionalism and empathy. Anyone would be fortunate to work with Dr. Mirali.