A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Najem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Najem, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Najem graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Najem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Umdnj-University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Reza Najem MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. G R. Najem practice?
- Dr. G Najem has 1 office location.
Dr. G Najem practices Preventive Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Preventive Medicine Specialists.