A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Nazari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Nazari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Nazari, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nazari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Nazari FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Nazari practice?
- Dr. Reza Nazari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reza Nazari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.