A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Nazari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Nazari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Nazari, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nazari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Nazari FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Nazari practice?
- Dr. Reza Nazari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reza Nazari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Los banos, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.