Learn more about Dr. Reza Nazari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Nazari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazari
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Nazari, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nazari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Nazari FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Nazari practice?
- Dr. Reza Nazari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Nazari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.