A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Rahbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Rahbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Rahbar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahbar graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahbar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Rahbar MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza Rahbar practice?
- Dr. Reza Rahbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Rahbar practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.