A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Rahmani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rahmani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Rahmani DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Reza Rahmani has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Reza Rahmani practices Ophthalmology near Brownstown Twp, MI.