A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Rahmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Rahmani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahmani graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rahmani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahmani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza Rahmani practice?
- Dr. Reza Rahmani practices Ophthalmology near Brownstown Twp, MI.