A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Rod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Rod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Rod, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rod graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rod has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Aryai Rod MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Rod practice?
- Dr. Reza Rod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Rod practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.