A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Saidi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saidi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Saidi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza F Saidi MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza F. Saidi practice?
- Dr. Reza Saidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reza Saidi practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Providence Surgeons.