A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Saidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Saidi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza F Saidi MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza F. Saidi practice?
- Dr. Reza Saidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Saidi practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Worcester Surgeons.