Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reza Saidi
Dr. Reza Saidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Worcester, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Saidi is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Massachusetts General Hospital and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Reza Saidi has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Reza Saidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Lee Edstrom
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.38 mi48
Dr. Vincent Duron
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Providence, RI 0.55 mi10
Dr. Thomas Herron
Providence, RI 0.55 mi7