A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Saidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Saidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Saidi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza F. Saidi practice?
Dr. Reza Saidi practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.