A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sajadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sajadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Sajadi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Sajadi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sajadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Sajadi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.