A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Sajadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajadi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sajadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajadi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sajadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Sajadi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Sajadi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Sajadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Sajadi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.