A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Sazgari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Sazgari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sazgari graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sazgari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Seid Sazgari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Reza S. Sazgari practice?
- Dr. Reza Sazgari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Reza Sazgari practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beverly Hills, MI.