Learn more about Dr. Reza Shafee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shafee, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafee
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shafee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Shafee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shafee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Shafee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Shafee practice?
- Dr. Reza Shafee has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Shafee practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors and Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.