A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shafee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shafee, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Shafee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shafee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Shafee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Shafee practice?
- Dr. Reza Shafee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reza Shafee practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors and Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.