Dr. Reza Shafee, MD
Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Jan 11th, 2015

I am not a "fan" of any kind of Dr but Dr. Shafee made me feel very comfortable right away. He listened to what I felt my issues were and treated me accordingly. Although, I have had a couple of issues with meds he is working to get things just right for me ! Even tho I am extremely anxious to be having surgery, I am very comfortable with him doing my surgery in a couple of weeks. Excellent Dr and thankful that I found him !!

May 1st, 2012

I had a high risk pregnancy and I had a cerclage at 20 weeks with hormonal shots weekly. Thanks to Dr. Shafee I delivered a healthy beautiful baby boy! I thank Dr. Shafee very much for his effort and time

Bianca's Review show details Bianca's Review
by Bianca Havel on Aug 29th, 2010

I had a great experience at Dr. Shafee's office. He took the time to answer all of my questions and his staff was helpful and curteous as well. Would recommend Dr. Shafee to all my friends!

AMAZING OBGYN in Orange! show details AMAZING OBGYN in Orange!
Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Shafee is the best obgyn in Orange County! I have been using him for years for routine gyno and he makes you feel very comfortable. I have had some bad experiences with other ob/gyns in Orange County and it is such a relief to meet someone like dr. shafee.