A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Ali Shah DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Reza Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Shah practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.