A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shah is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Ali Shah DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Reza Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reza Shah practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.