A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shah is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza A. Shah practice?
Dr. Reza Shah practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.