A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Shahim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahim graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Shahim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reza Shahim practice?
- Dr. Reza Shahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reza Shahim practices Neurological Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.