A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reza Shaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Shaker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaker graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reza Shaker practice?
Dr. Reza Shaker practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.